The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

If ya wanna lott..................

Hi I am Alauna. (juliana's cousin) I am very popular, as you can see. I, popularto poopsie, otherwise known as Alauna, am so popular that I won secretary at Towne Meadows Elementary. I have to admit that some of my popularity comes from my creativity skills. My dad gave me this idea and it worked. "If you want a Lott...Vote Alauna Lott." And then in my speech I was pretending to talk to president Bush. He wanted me to be the Secretary of State. But, I said no because I would rather be secretary of Towne Meadows Elem. I made three posters. The first one said "Don't Blow It." Vote Alauna Lott for Secretary. On that one it had a picture of me blowing a bubble. The bubble was really a pink balloon. The next one said "If you want a Lott, Vote Alauna Lott." There was a picture of a dollar bill with me in the middle. And the third one had a picture of me holding a bowl. And there were 3D candy riesens in the bowl. That one said "There are Lotts of reasons to vote Alauna Lott for Secretary. And that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home