The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Pain in my YES!

I went mountain biking for the first time in about three years. It was a blast. Dodge, Andrew, Amelia, and I went to the North Shore Trail, starting at Rock Ledge Park. It was quite the ride. We got to a good stopping point and decided to turn around, but then we found out that Andrew and Amelia had never gone beyond the spot where we were, so we trudged on. After the call from Linda to pick her up from school, we decided to turn back. Not long after turning around we came to a good sized drop in the trail, something happened, and I ended up on my back, underneath my bike. It was great. I screamed, then picked up my bike and started chasing down Dodge and the bike tools. The fall was caused by my front wheel giving out and turning side-ways, so I needed some tools to get it straitened out. I now have my first post mission bike scars, which I'm sure will be followed by many, many more. On top of that, I have a huge pain on my YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home