The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

She Reminds Me of Clark Gable

This morning I was approached by my employer and asked if I would train a new employee. My manager brought the newbie with her to my desk which meant if I said no I would lose some Kudos Awards (part of my company’s award system) for my lack of willingness to serve. I sat the girl down and almost immediately her and the girl in the box next to me started to chat up a storm. My newbie is quite the talker. Since I was sitting so close to her I got a wiff of her breath at the funny points of their conversation… yikes. I was reminded of something I heard about Clark Gable, it was that Vivien Leigh did not like kissing him because she said that he had excessively bad breath. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031381/trivia) It is also reported that she didn't have the heart to tell him. (www.angelfire.com/ct2/vivienleigh/bio.html)

I say that she reminded me of Clark Gable because she is beautiful and has a lot of charm… I just didn't have the heart to tell her about her case of halitosis.

PS: Song of the Day: Divine Comedy - Perfect Love Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home