The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What's it about?

In my efforts to better myself, I have come to a realization....Do more. I feel like I am constantly on the go or have better things to do but what I really need to do is stop and smell the roses (or stargazer lilies as I have). I rush and rush and I couldn't tell you what colors the flowers outside our school are, I couldn't tell you what a student in my class was wearing, I couldn't tell you how nice of a day it is. To actually stop and remember to breathe or to enjoy it all has left me. I have (almost) completed my first year but yet, I don't know where it went. I left myself back in September.

I've also realized that I need to change my attitude, my outlook on life, if you will. Accept what will happen, will happen. I have control but only of myself. (This goes along with a theory I've recently heard....) This change has been in the works since December but I've had no accountability. Now's the time....I'm officially accountable to the clockers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home