The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Let's hear it for the boy

I just want to say a few things that are on my mind.... The first being, Thank you Blog Master D for making our Blog website a place where we can live in peace and harmony; a place that is healthy and free to roam with our opinions and stories; a place where we know we can't be judged even though we may be on the edge of "sharing too much"; a place where we can be clockers.

As I listen to this wonderful music that BMD has provided, I can barely remember the memories of yester-year, er uh, yesterday, when I was a lowly gal just typing and singing to myself. Now I can ask myself, What's with these homies dissing my girls? Why do they gotta front? I don't care about that.

We now have access to change our blogs if we mispelled something, want to change our title, or completely wipe out any memory of a past blog. I feel the freedom ringing in my ears and I now embrace it.

We can shortcut to any frequently visited website, quickly respond to someone's blog, and (cross your fingers) view each other's profiles.

Let's all give a hand to the one and only, Blog Master D, for making us free. We truly appreciate the time and effort you spend in updating and changing our blog-website.

-#3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home