The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I love my state!!

I want to make a public apology, not only for my lack of enthusiasm for posting, but also in regards to an attitude problem I was recently made aware of. Our very own BMD called me out on an Elitist Californian Attitude that apparently I portray. He also went on to explain this as the type of people he hated at BYU. Thank You.

As this behaviorial display is totally unintentional, I am unaware as to how to respond to this. True, I grew up in California and I love it. I will admit that I wasn't 100% excited about moving to Texas, (Jenn, don't hate me). However, after being here almost 2 years and meeting people that I can have fun with, I've learned to enjoy the place that I am in. No complaints here, except for maybe the weather (because we all know that California has the best weather). Oh wait, I didn't mean for that to come out. Anyway, if I have offended any Texans with pride, I am sorry. My only intentions are to open other's eyes to the beauty that can be found in states other than thier own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home