The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Thursday, May 13, 2004

FOOREVERRRR

Had a dream last night that a police-woman on a motorcycle was driving in front of me flashing her rear lights. I didn't think she was flashing her lights at me, even though I had been speeding previously. I was driving down Valley Ridge and came to the stop light at Garden Ridge; when I stopped in the area between the 2 lights, the cops pulled me out of my car and wouldn't let me explain myself. I got arrested and smacked in the face by the lady who was on the motor cycle while the other cop read me my rights. Man they were so mean!!!!

Yesterday on my drive to work I thought about my first viewing of Winamp TV. They have 4 streams dedicated to Radiohead videos which is probably too much. One of the videos I saw was of Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood doing an acoustic version of "There There". I had a real hankerin' for this tune the morning after I saw it. On my commute I rummaged through the cd's in my car and put it in Hail to the Theif to satisfy my desire.

Song of the Day (05-12-04): Radiohead - There There (acoustic from the Bridge School Benefit 10-27-02)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home