The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Sunday, August 15, 2004

making mistakes

I don't know what to think about this. Maybe it's because I only did 9 questions and not 30.

Down below it is noted that a majority of my personality is aimed towards perfection. That's something I haven't thought much about myself but I definitely see how it's true. A few weeks ago I was out hitting the wiffle ball and couldn't knock the thing into left field. I was disappointed to say the least. Actually if you really want to know what happened, I threw the light yellow bat on the ground and walked into the field to let someone else hit. My team mates saw my frustration and told me to try again.

It's hard not being able to change something that you feel you have control over. I make mistakes like that every day; often multiple times within the hour. I just hope that I can find someone who can look past that and see that I'm trying to be better. It leads me to wonder how hard or easy it is for me to look past people's weaknesses. Do I compliment their strengths or do I nag at their faults? Maybe when I start to say good things to those around me I'll notice the difference.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home