The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

firecrackers

short fast song for wednesday: Weezer - You Gave Your Love To Me Softly (remix)(El Scorcho Single 1997)

Maybe I'm the only one but first impressions last a long time. When I meet someone that I don't know very well my automatic reaction is it be quiet and observant. The weakness and often collapse of building relationships lies in the period when you start to feel comfortable around person you're new to. If you don't start to feel comfortable the end comes way too soon.

One of the most amazing salesman I've ever met was this man to the left. Upon our approach the first words that came out of his mouth were something to the effect of, "Come check out this motherF*^$&#!!!!". From then on we heard the amazing fun of putting water proof firecrackers down the toilet and watching the top of latrines fly off, blowing the f^$# out of the sky. As we left he told us the best form of advertisement was word of mouth. So, ladies and gentlemen... go to Ron's fireworks and meet Ron's brother-in-law, Ron. (at least I think that's what he said his name was)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home