The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Friday, April 23, 2004

Fight To Make Fiber The Popular Choice

I'm going to start trying those fiber pills. I've used prunes, chili, and the like, but not the pills. Last night I ate a ton of food through the 10 o'clock hour, and I knew if I didn't jog this morning and help my digestive system hurry along its way, I was going to have a fit in traffic. So I ran. All it took was 15 or 20 minutes to do a slow mile, and I was ready. Whilst I was taking care of business I thought, "one of those pills might make this quite easy." I remember on my mission we took over an apartment that had previously been inhabited by sisters. I remember finding loads of fibercon, cans of refried beans, and laxatives. For them fiber wasn't just popular, it was a way of life. Maybe if I had chosen fibercon at the time we moved in I would still be using it, but my main problem is I'm not keen on what is popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home