The Clockworks

The insider on what makes us tick...

Sunday, April 18, 2004

My 24 realization

So I'm watching the newest and greatest episode of 24, keep reading, I won't give anything away, and I realize that this show has changed my life. I honestly don't know how I functioned without it. I watched season 1 and it completely took over my life. I watched season 2 with expectations but little did I know how season 3 would change my life. I can say that, yes, a television show has hooked me. I thought I was hooked in the past with other shows but not like this. I can't get enough of it. It's like a drug. It's a good thing that the next episode is less than 48 hours away.
If you haven't watched this show, now is the time. Tell everyone you know about the greatness of this show, if you have seen it.
At this point in the evening, I am rambling but I cannot fully put into words how great this show is. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home